TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still love this game.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

Still love this game. Empty
PostSubject: Still love this game.   Still love this game. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Hey all! I'm just stopping by again visiting this old beloved game of mine. X and myself were just talking about it the other night and suddenly I just had an urge to visit the forums and maybe even re-download the servers and play a few. But anyway, if anyone still plays just give me a shout and maybe we will game on! ~A-train_UK (yep, I felt like using my old clan tag that I'm still somewhat loyal to)
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Still love this game.   Still love this game. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Welcome back if you don't know yet we play at GameRanger

Anyone will be glad to have you on the battlefield too.
Back to top Go down
Riceloft

PostSubject: Re: Still love this game.   Still love this game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:35 am

Heya train!

<-not loyal to the UK tag anymore Razz.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Still love this game.   Still love this game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Hey Riceloft! I guess I still am loyal to the UK tag despite it's messy breakup. I remember it very well and it happened real quick it seemed. I hung around this game for maybe a month longer than it just wasn't the same.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Still love this game.   Still love this game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Oh and Riceloft.. I just remembered that you were the first official UK smurfbuster. I was the second. I impressed Manx with many of my findings. Just realized that the fact remains.. I just hated losing to smurfs lol.
Back to top Go down
Riceloft

PostSubject: Re: Still love this game.   Still love this game. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:59 am

Haha! Yes! I was the first official Smurfbuster! I was quite good at it long before getting the official gig though.

I hated losing to smurfs too. I couldn't even bring myself to smurf. I had a smurf account on gamespy and I could never bring myself to have a match with it, so the 4-5 times I actually logged in with it I just sat in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Still love this game.   Still love this game. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Haha. I had a different appoach. I guess I just said to myself "if you can't beat 'em.. join 'em." So I did a little smurfing and it didn't really make much of a fuss cuz I never smurfed someone 1v1 so I was never caught hehe. Except when I started a couple smurf clans.. I knew we'd be caught and people did make a fuss about that. I was Chewbacca in the Star Wars clan and I completely forget the other one myself and several others created. People guessed us quite well right in front of us in the lobby after a while lol. This was toward the end of the UK days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still love this game.   Still love this game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Still love this game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: