TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever. Empty
PostSubject: TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever.   TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 pm

The original interview is here:
Spoiler:

BEST TOTAL ANNIHILATION: KINGDOMS PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

I've been announcing for several years that any soul in this planet is welcome to play me 1v1. I played  whoever came to play me and I never hid or refused anyone. No one really outplayed me. Most of the people I never really had to think to beat. Some of the people who used to brag about WZ having the highest level of play of all time, they also got destroyed. They got destroyed on their own maps (3rd party) or in original maps that they loved to brag about having mastered. They have tried smurfing, they have tried cheating. They have tried playing me when I was half awake or whatever. They have tried to say they're newbs and catch me with my guard down. They have tried to use watchers team speaking (when it's not their own smurfs/multiples). In the end they all got destroyed, especially when I tried more than 2%. The few cheaters who did catch a few wins, they still lost the other 300 games, even when cheating.

So, the challenge is still on for every single soul on this planet. TAK was never a competitive game (i.e. played for money) but you can also say it was always a competitive game, there is competition if you want it. There will always exist challenge if you really want it. After all, winning is fun. In TAK there's no difference between playing for fun and playing for win, in the end everyone plays for both.

However, I'm only announcing here that unlike the past several years, I might not answer you (or your smurfs) as fast as you wished, if you even rly try contacting me to play. So far I've answered everyone in a short term. The only thing I can guarantee from now on is that the challenge is still on, but don't go shit talking if I don't answer you in one week or two. You'll still get your answer though, but there is a thing called limit (in this case, patience for smurfs). Therefore, you might be more sucessful if you have showed skill by first playing other decent players. But don't worry, I'll still come to play you regardless. But unfortunately the world doesn't revolve around you buddy, so you'll have to wait a bit - well, remember I have waited way longer.

For all others, even if it's not 1v1 I'm still up for any game, any version. After all, not everyone became blind (because of their huge pointless ego covering their eyes) to see and remember what this is all about: TA KINGDOMS.

HF,

Best Ever.

Contact info:
GR id: 2918661
E-mail: landherr.kon1e@gmail.com
Or just post or PM me in this forum.

PS. if you don't agree with this topic, you're free to invite me to play. If it doesn't convince you, we can also have a watcher (trusted by us both) to record the game. We can also try doing more than that too. You're welcome. Also, I can't do anything if people say lies that they can't backup with proofs, so for example if someone dumbass uses my nick (in GR or whatever) try to confirm the authenticity of that information before making your excuses. You're just iluding yourself buddy. For last, if this topic makes you butthurt don't complain to me, go complain to the guy who starting making lists and putting people over people in TAK.

Last edited by __Best__ __Ever__ on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever.   TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Im afraid of playing with Landherr because he is the best evre
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever.   TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:10 am

the best interview ever lmfao
Back to top Go down
EvilSharm

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever.   TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 pm

well...a nice comedian at least ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever.   TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:31 am

I love fan clubs!

It's nice to see people spend their time thinking about me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever.   TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:10 pm

lol? you fucking suck buddy, 1v1? Of course not, you are shit and are scared lol.

I am the best that has ever played in TAK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever.   TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever. Empty

Back to top Go down

TA:K Player Interview - Best TAK player ever.
Page 1 of 1