TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unknown TAK player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

Unknown TAK player Empty
PostSubject: Unknown TAK player   Unknown TAK player EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 pm

a few weeks ago i installed TA:K on some PCs at this ice cream plce called berry sweet that has free internet. and since then i have come there to get some ice cream (i live in calif and its hot) and ive found a game of tak going with noone there. usualy just against AIs the person made a handful of maps and bunkers himself in. i have reason to belif he used to b a TAK player. as he uses patrols and gateing. and a few cannons stuck behind gates. and his mon has an average of 60+ kills. probably from waving. ive left the background with stuff like "play TAK on Warzone! ewarzone.com" and TAK is still alive kingdoms.heavenforum.org" ive nevetr seen him but hes there alot to have units with 200+ kills
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

Unknown TAK player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown TAK player   Unknown TAK player EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 am

on a compleatly different noat i find playing inproved AI fun on megga maps. i often fortafy up a bace the go to sleap and in the morning see whats hapend. i often get units with +1000 kills =0
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

Unknown TAK player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown TAK player   Unknown TAK player EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:48 pm

make some custom maps for that place with messages on the maps etc, like written in rocks play at ewarzone or whatever Very Happy

This mystery must be solved XD
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

Unknown TAK player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown TAK player   Unknown TAK player EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:36 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

Unknown TAK player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown TAK player   Unknown TAK player EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 pm

hay do this person play agenced the original AI??? if so u can input a better AI in to the maps (pm me if u want to do it) =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown TAK player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown TAK player   Unknown TAK player Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown TAK player
Page 1 of 1