TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can someone give me some updates about TAK?

Go down 
+2
DeeKay
Sage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

Can someone give me some updates about TAK? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone give me some updates about TAK?   Can someone give me some updates about TAK? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 am

What's going on these days? Is there something being done for this game? Mods, search for a better client, etc.
I was just logged in and saw 12 guests and 3 registered users online. And 12 registered users during the past 24 hours: that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some updates about TAK?   Can someone give me some updates about TAK? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 am

On GameRanger...
Nice games, we are getting 3v3s easier (2v2 almost all time). Hehe! =)
I'm, also, bringing more people, giving them support & help links. ^^
We are just playing...

What am I doing... (Nothing, LOL jk)
I made the topic "All TA:K Downloads" to help people giving downloads and information. I'm trying to fix some of the TA:K bugs (i.e. Kirenna delay to attack). Rammstein and I are working on TA:K Spring (took it from your SkyDrive, thanks =D), it will be here soon maybe.

Idk what more... lol
That's it then, I think ;p, ask if you want to know something.
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some updates about TAK?   Can someone give me some updates about TAK? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:28 am

* Furthermore, as you probably have noticed, I am uploading multiplayer scripted maps made via TAK's Catrographer in a weekly basis. If you consider the fact popular games like Warcraft 3 are played nowdays mostly for their scripted maps, I think we can provide much greater variety to the gameplay with them. You can have co-op games against superior AIs or differently balanced PvP; like treb-banning maps or gate-banning maps or off-screen punishing maps etc. Smile

* Moreover, Rammstein made an add-on with which you can play scripted multiplayer maps like being single-player ones (that helps for script testing as well as creating single player TAK missions). Very Happy

* Also, Manolo and Rammstein are working on TAK Spring project; it will probably helps in TAK's advertising even if it doesn't get popular. And, like Manolo says, he has uploaded and arranged TAK-related stuff in a single topic. cheers

* We also try to be active on YouTube (making comments, uploading videos etc.) as well as participating in other gaming sites and advertising TA:Kingdoms I personally mostly try to justify TA:K and to shut the mouth of TAK-haters; and there are plenty of anti-TAKers out there (believe me), despite the fact famous games like WC3 or AoM 'stole' many of TAK's gameplay aspects. Cool

* I would NOT recommend creating patch, creating mods or moving onto another clients. These strategies seem to slit up the community instead of helping it, so let's stick with GameRanger and 4.1BB for now. We may take such risks if our community becomes super-active again. Wink

Hope I was helpful. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some updates about TAK?   Can someone give me some updates about TAK? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 pm

KM-Sage wrote:
What's going on these days?
there was a few players tourney but they still managed to never finish it lol

Quote :
Is there something being done for this game?
it's been played! enough isn't it

Quote :
I was just logged in and saw 12 guests and 3 registered users online. And 12 registered users during the past 24 hours: that's awesome!
there is more than that at times
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some updates about TAK?   Can someone give me some updates about TAK? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Yeah. some times we can have up to 7 registered users Razz

The game is doing very well lately Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some updates about TAK?   Can someone give me some updates about TAK? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:01 am

also on this month we gonna have post record (comparing to last 12 month dunno how it was looks on whole time but anyway we spam really intesive now)

http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/statistics

Edit

Quote :
there was a few players tourney but they still managed to never finish it lol

i think spagg scary me Smile
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some updates about TAK?   Can someone give me some updates about TAK? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Hey Sage. I remember you, well errrmmmm, as Maverick-MD. We were temporarily in the same clan. I think you should come play TA:K again on GameRanger. I admit I'm not playing as much as I did a couple weeks ago, but that's because I have a job again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some updates about TAK?   Can someone give me some updates about TAK? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 pm

A-train-DB wrote:
Hey Sage. I remember you, well errrmmmm, as Maverick-MD. We were temporarily in the same clan. I think you should come play TA:K again on GameRanger. I admit I'm not playing as much as I did a couple weeks ago, but that's because I have a job again. Very Happy

Yeah man long time no see. I remember you beating me in every game on Sewers back then. I'll see if I can come to play a few games during the week.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some updates about TAK?   Can someone give me some updates about TAK? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:00 am

That would be great. TA:K is starting to surge a bit. Might not be much, but, it would be great for someone who's been glue to keeping TA:K players together come play a few here and there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some updates about TAK?   Can someone give me some updates about TAK? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone give me some updates about TAK?
Page 1 of 1