TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
APM

New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback? Empty
PostSubject: New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback?   New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback? EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi guys,

I hope all is well.

I'm working on a mini singleplayer campaign, hopefully using the new era assets.

I've more or less finished 2 maps - have a look
I cant get the second one working for some reason.

Would anyone like to help on this project?

I think we could just leave it at 2 maps (unless someone wants to add some maps?) or I could make some more, but I could use some help in designing the gameplay and getting it all fixed up

take a look and let me know what you think

https://ufile.io/jp2ze
https://ufile.io/sf2oz

All the best,
APM
Back to top Go down
APM

PostSubject: Re: New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback?   New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback? EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 12:56 pm

I figure for the zohn map, it could be like a varunan fleet attack on the zohn mainland. You can either go for it d-day style and try to set up a beachhead on the shore (really hard). Or the easier option would be to capture the Island to the south first and use that to build up your strength.
Back to top Go down
APM

PostSubject: Re: New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback?   New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback? EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 1:41 pm

ok then, maybe not ..
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

PostSubject: Re: New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback?   New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback? EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 4:34 pm

hello
cool maps but i dont have the mod but i can see any script for them in the kmp so is it single player for multyplayer script?

also you are mixing swapping high flats with low flats look at the hight number at the bottom left. i made a campaign recently to test out my unit placement hackish program. i suggest to package the parts of the mod into you campain or maps so you get more control and its isent affected by mod alterrations and people may not have the mod anyways like me =D
Back to top Go down
APM

PostSubject: Re: New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback?   New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback? EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Hi there, thanks for replying!

there is no script for them at the moment, Ideally I would like to get them both as part of a singleplayer mod/campaign but Im a bit confused at this stage. When I try to load my zohn map into AI skirmish (just to test it out) it crashes so I cant see that one in game. Is the high flats/low flats issue causing it to crash?

You say youve made a campaign before? can you link it here so I can play it =)
Many thanks,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback?   New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Era SinglePlayer Poject- anyone want to join/give feedback?
Page 1 of 1