TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need your input.

Go down 
+5
A-train-DB
xX[MLGpRO]n0scOPe720-Jawa
$ MalinOMW
$_ARTHAN
Lord ZacDom
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clay4141

Clay4141

I need your input. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your input.   I need your input. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:05 pm

If Ctrl+Stop was supposed to be in the game, then explain to me how to make it work with builders, such as the Beast Hander, Beast Tamer, Beast Lord.

If it were intended, it would work with all units that are able to build, not just factories.

Theres a similar command in TA that works the same way. How strange is it that they would put it in TA but not TAK which came years later?

You're just ignorant. Its not really cool. But GG Landy.

player1 wrote:
I love nigger cock
I need your input. - Page 3 Niger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your input.   I need your input. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:29 pm

clay the nigger with down syndrome wrote:
If Ctrl+Stop was supposed to be in the game, then explain to me how to make it work with builders, such as the Beast Hander, Beast Tamer, Beast Lord.

If it were intended, it would work with all units that are able to build, not just factories.

Theres a similar command in TA that works the same way. How strange is it that they would put it in TA but not TAK which came years later?

You're just ignorant. Its not really cool. But GG Landy.

player1 wrote:
I love nigger cock
I need your input. - Page 3 Niger

lmfao

there is no similar command in TA. u just cancel your unit and get the metal back. its impossible to get the energy back. man dont u have anything else to do? u talk in a manner that its actually trustable, but anyone who has a clue know that its complete bs

in tak you can just stop with the zhon builders, u also get ur mana back as the unit disappears

im ignorant ok lol
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: I need your input.   I need your input. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Clay4141 wrote:

Because building in place is different than building in factories; the inability to set partol in Zhon conjurations in another fact that shows that.
And yes, it was intended to be included in the game, but TA:K was released earlier than it was supposed to be and many things were kept a secret (units stats, some keyboard shortcuts etc.).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your input.   I need your input. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Just to make it clear, it works for all units that are able to build. Anyone can stop building a stronghold and get the mana back. What people never knew is that you can also stop a black knight and get the mana back Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your input.   I need your input. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your input.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Clan Forums :: Darien Brotherhood-
Jump to: