TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan war game

Go down 
+10
Carnageking
A-train-DB
__Best Ever____
$_Spagg
$_ARTHAN
Lord chris
Myst
Rachy-DB
$ MalinOMW
Sokka
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

Clan war game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:11 pm

I took some time to read more than 5% of the topic and I noticed something.
That's a problem in your system.

You say if clan X beats clan Y, clan X gets 5 coins. These coins come from nowhere?
Shouldn't clan X take those coins from clan Y?

Example, clan X intentionally lets clan Y keep winning matches and matches to farm coins, then give half of them to clan Y. Coin farming, since coins come from nowhere.
My solution, when a clan beats another, it *steals* the coins from the other clan.
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Spagg wrote:
These coins come from nowhere?

yea
cause at start no one have many coins,
btw about farming,
its not LOL or SC* no one gonna give easly free points for nothing

*i remeber those accounts from SC1 500 victory 0 lose 0 drops xD rank 9999 xD
or other accounts 0 vic 2000 lose 0 drops rank 2 (default rank was 1000)

BTW
it must start, and finish, then we gonna change something
as i know we don't even launch xD

BTW2

You are right but there is too small community for those froze tricks muahhaha
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:54 am

if the clan x wins(farming like 10 times) how can they stole coins if( How much coin would be in the clan in the beginning) if each clans has 100 coins they could buy 20 territory and if someone stoles the coins the limit of the coins will not change in the game will be(if 4 clans and each has 100 coins (4*100=400 in the game only) it means there is no need for coins.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:38 am

Don't worry about 1v1 and 4v4 maps in territorys. 1v1 and 4v4 would be coins match only, where the clans agree on a map. 1v1 shouldn't win territory because this is clan war, 4v4 because it would take forever to set a game with specific players. Well 4v4 maybe later during the game, more like around july or so... perhaps not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:56 am

myst wrote:

Gameranger nick: Myst
the Clans name: IMP
who is the leader of the clan: nooooo Arthan.. I must take my crown back

I don't have the problem of taking the throne, cause I can claim it back anytime I want since my TAK skills are legendary! Razz

Gameranger nick: ARTHAN
Clan: IMP
Leader: Me! (or Myst, or Joker, or Angel or whatever...)

However, I don't think I am going to be as active as I want and with only 2 members in my clan we will need mercenaries (winks at the 2nd Snowman).

As for the maps, there IS a Darien Map, but it is huuuuuuuge!!! affraid You can't play on that. Razz

But I agree we will need at least 1 map for every region. We may also be able to add extra rules for sending a special force instead of just a Clan member (Monarch) to do the work. I mean, imagine starting with 30 Executioners, 10 Skeleton Archers, 5 Ghost Ships and 1 Dark Hand along with your mon and try take down the hostile mon along with his 40 Warriors, 5 Bastions, 15 Watch Towers and 1 Enclave he has pre-built in his conquered area...

Of course, we need each unit to have an appropriate cost and to be purchased by the Clan's gold. But if it is done correctly, then we will have truly epic clan wars and we may attract more players to it. Wink
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:50 am

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
(winks at the 2nd Snowman).
finally some offers Very Happy

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
...there IS a Darien Map, but it is huuuuuuuge!!!

link please Very Happy, game can handle only 40x40(or something similar) but cartographer can handle very huge maps, anyway its easy to cut that huge map for smaller parts,
BTW about sizes maps, remember the most popular and playable should be from something 7x7(bloods hunters size)to 20x20 (the biggest cd/dc maps (three jewels and something which i forgot what was named)
(my personal recommends for that territories are (in this "standards" i gonna create probably everyone gonna create in personal feel etc)
-12x12 or nearly sizes,
-amount mana for whole map something around 960 (12 bases with manas each base have 2 big 2 medium 1 small) 12 cause its can be divided by 2, 3,4 and even 1 Very Happy, and i personally unlike full spread type maps
-conclusion so i gonna create in hybrid style, low mana comparing to 3rd style, medium/high mana comparing to cd/dc

Edit
1st my territory(+high resolution .jpg https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzVadpcR3a1adnNJRUZrckp1RTA&usp=sharing )
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:45 pm

DB will gladly take this challenge.

A-train-DB

Darien Brotherhood

Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:53 am

MalinOMW wrote:

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
...there IS a Darien Map, but it is huuuuuuuge!!!

link please Very Happy, game can handle only 40x40(or something similar) but cartographer can handle very huge maps, anyway its easy to cut that huge map for smaller parts...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61724283/TAKmaps/DarienMaps.zip

These 2 darien maps can also be found at Manolo's All-TAK-Maps Pack. As far as I know, the game can support any size of map after 4.1BB, however the lag at online play can be devastating, even fatal.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:18 am

where are ppl?

I wnan,t to play but ppl afk all the time.

This game will die if we don,t play guys.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:34 am

Ignoring those who can't even afford to play, people are too prideful to stay online ,with their main account that is, and when they aren't "afk" (unfortunately GR isn't like WZ/GSA and people can't fake afk 24/7), they are too prideful to play. TAK can't die because it was never alive. I'd say don't worry, open a room, keep doing your thing, play a script or something with whoever is online if you don't want to 1v1 or ffa, or if they don't want to. The main problem is people who care about the difference of skill, but that's never gonna change.

Anyway, about the clan war game, I think we should accelerate things, especially about territories, rules and maps, trying to keep everything as simple as possible and stimulate 2v2/3v3 for fun.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:43 am

The IMPs would like to take sqaure 46 (Estoril ftw!) as their starting square. Our color will be Red (or White) to resemble the flag of my Polish friends. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:05 am

Are DB,s in the game? if they are who is there leader or founder and witch square they buy(they have 15 DC)!!!

other clans have too DC too!!! u can buy more territory!?!

the rules of the CWG (official rules) will be ready in a week!!!
the real games starts in 10th june!!but u can now earn DC too!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:32 am

We are aware of the score and the rules.

I'm also aware that you and others have seen my game room the past few days (which will be back up when I return this weekend).
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:30 pm

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
The IMPs would like to take sqaure 46 (Estoril ftw!) as their starting square. Our color will be Red (or White) to resemble the flag of my Polish friends. Razz

gg IMPs lol putting yourself in the middle Laughing

Wouldn't it be better to have each of the four "main" clans on one extreme, like Lords are on bottom right? Darien knights isn't a clan Manolo said, just a prefix. What's actually convenient and would let Spagg play for other clans and balance the CWG.

Ah... the map is currently 8 x 10. Maybe a square on would be better? 9x9?
Back to top Go down
Carnageking

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:23 pm

I know I'm not a part of this clan war so you do not have to pay attention to this post, but just a little something you might want to look into... My tidbit would work much better of there were a higher population of players, but maybe it can work for a small group too.

I used to play a game called Shattered Galaxy, it revolved exlusively around a map that different factions would fight for the control of territories. Since there already exists a map of darien with maps on it--- you could use that, or you can use any photoshopped map, but assign each territory to a specific TAK map. Doesn't matter if its 3rd party or cd/dc.

1) Instead of buying territories, you fight for territories. Each territory is represented by one map. Whoever wins on that map in a sanctioned game owns the territory, and thus you have to fight them on that map to get the territory or to even play the map in a clan war game.

2) Territories act as roads leading to other territories. Looking at the map in the first post, lets say square #52 is the map Sewers. Clan DE owns #51-55. Clan DB owns space 42, but they want to fight on the map Mana Mana. However, Mana Mana is spot #62. They cannot reach this spot without first having to fight and win one spot between #51-55 in order to make a path, and then they can go for the Mana Mana territory.

3) The map resets every so many days, or whatever. And if no clan is available to fight on a map that they own for X amount of time, if others want to fight on it they can just take it.

4) This opens up alliances, enemies, factions, mercenary play very easily.

This is a proven and extremely fun concept, although not the easiest to implement. Shattered Galaxy probably wasn't the first to use this scheme, but it did so successfully for a decade charging customers $15 a month.

Just something to think about...

Enjoy your clan wars.

EDIT: this would be too complicated and hard to implement here. Forget about it... i just need the shattered galaxy remake to come out asap.
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:35 am

This is Darien, which was divided into 4 territories. And exactly what we should do. Ill play but you should give clans more territories to start with. Assign points like risk does when you own territory. The more territory you own, more money you get.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:02 am

Btw, Imps wish to buy sqare 36 for 5 coins and square 47 for 5 coins. That leave us with zero coins for now, but with 3 lands...
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:38 am

I would like to buy on behalf of Lord clan teritories 69 70 and 79. spending all the DC we have.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:41 am

Capt Savage wrote:
This is Darien, which was divided into 4 territories. And exactly what we should do. Ill play but you should give clans more territories to start with. Assign points like risk does when you own territory. The more territory you own, more money you get.

Savage is thinking like me Razz
If you own the entire land of veruna you should get a DC bonus (every time DC is awarded you get an extra amount for owning veruna. or any of the 4 kingdoms. the bonus should be 3 coins (similar to risk awarding a 3 troop bonus for having an entire continent)

Here are some other ideas and suggestions

Okay. Guys I have heard that there will be options like upgrading territorys and land. My proposal is that we give each caln a set amount of territory. Then we give them DC to buy other territorys. This way everyone starts out with the same chance of winning. I also think that mercenary agreements should be completely confidential. Not agreed on in the forums. just whenever you talk to that person in GR. I am thinking of the CWG as a giant game of Risk. This idea has so many possibilities. I have an idea. If a clan has a territory your clan is interested in you can pay the clan with the territory a price in DC and they will sell there land to you. also this game also allows fr alliances between clans. Say if IMP and Lords are being raped mercilessly by DB (that is very likely to happen Razz), well then they can make an alliance and try to push back DB. these alliances wouldnt be permanent, they would only last as long as both clans agree. I also think that if we pre possess territory we can get this game moving A LOT faster. and advertising on the TAK facebook page and other social media would be great to get new blood in this game. this is just something I was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:46 am

Lord ZacDom wrote:
...if IMP and Lords are being raped mercilessly by DB (that is very likely to happen Razz)...

Hey! Evil or Very Mad
Talk about your clan only! IMP rulez! Laughing
drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:47 am

Just a scenario Razz I mainly posted this for ideas. I think alliances would be awesome. It would be so much like real war. Axis vs Allies kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:09 pm

This has garnered my interest I think. So I'm in.

I'll need to actually read the rules though I guess.

Tarosking-DB on gameranger.

(why doesn't DB have any land yet.. TRAIN YOUR SLACKING)

Last edited by Sammael on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:20 pm

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
Lord ZacDom wrote:
...if IMP and Lords are being raped mercilessly by DB (that is very likely to happen Razz)...

Hey! Evil or Very Mad
Talk about your clan only! IMP rulez! Laughing
drunken drunken drunken

yea.
keep your hands away from us
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Hey! I play more than you! But DB plans on arriving fashionably late in this clan war game. And upon arrival, I mean, we arrive precisely when we mean to!

I'll play more this week as I've just dropped my classes in college. So, Rachy.. guess what hun? Time to open a can of whoop-\"***\"!
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:06 am

IMPs wish to buy territory number 37 for 5 darien coins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan war game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next