TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan war game

Go down 
+10
Carnageking
A-train-DB
__Best Ever____
$_Spagg
$_ARTHAN
Lord chris
Myst
Rachy-DB
$ MalinOMW
Sokka
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Clan war game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:29 pm

scrubbed.

not really... that happened.

+8 points - DB

6/24 2PM pacific

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:19 pm

+20 points for Imperial Equalists.

lol

The 1st CWG has ended on 21 of June, by a decision of the (ex-) Emperor Sokka aided by me, his eternal loyal diplomat. It has ended for several reasons, one of them being the lack of solid rules, territorial and coins system.

Stay in touch lads, the week is gonna be full of announcements and hopefully positive changes. All good for Darien.

By the way my support for the alltakdownloads.6te.net/chat has ended. Manolo is one of the masters of smurfing, I saw Evilcleric there and, well everytime I talk with him I forget to ask if it was really him. But I doubt he even knows the chat exists. So if you see DE-diplomat there, it is not me. Please delete my username there Manolo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm

DE-diplomat wrote:

By the way my support for the alltakdownloads.6te.net/chat has ended. Manolo is one of the masters of smurfing, I saw Evilcleric there and, well everytime I talk with him I forget to ask if it was really him. But I doubt he even knows the chat exists. So if you see DE-diplomat there, it is not me. Please delete my username there Manolo.

Chupa meus ovos.
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:43 pm

scrubbed.

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:48 pm

You're with Manolo? He was talking about the chat lol

The 1st CWG has ended. You can start your CWG, and hopefully a proper one this time. I think it's gonna be even better.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Hey, it's not my fault that someone comes in my chat with your boyfriend's nick. xD

Deletar seu username de cu é rola, se for pra desistir agora então por que pediu pra criar a porra do chat seu chupa ovo?
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:22 am

No problem, we'll save the points for the next one. Weird how Sokka was in the game and didn't say anything when we were setting it up...? I'm sure if we had lost it would still be going Razz XXX
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:25 am

DB,s WON THEY GET 8 DC,s!!!
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:01 am

out of context::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan war game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3