TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scrubbed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:57 pm

scrubbed.

Sorry Landherr, but you won't ever live this one down.   :)

I only lost once to Doublescrub, and I was Zhon in a small map. And I still won the rematch (we even had a bet, and you managed to lose that's how poor you are son), and before that I beated your Aramon with my Zhon in a small original map as well. Among countless other games that I've never lost. I don't lose a fair game of TAK to someone as bad as you, end of story. Ask anyone what's the chance of Landherr losing a game of TAK to you. That's easy, none. Not in this life probably. Can you prove we even played?

-DE-diplomat

scrubbed. LANDY1V1-1

scrubbed. LANDY2

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:54 am

I'm not even reading this here. I'm not discussing in a forum where you are moderator.

http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t990-landherr-vs-one-cheater#9650

Anyone can use any nickname in Gameranger, those screenshots prove nothing. This is my last post here, everything else I'll comment in the link I posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 pm

So this makes it three games? The zhon game was not included.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:34 pm

No, we must've played around 10 games ever. If even 10. Just mentioned the only time he won and it is not recent.
Back to top Go down

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:17 pm

scrubbed.

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:22 pm

scrubbed.

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 pm

You are generalizing this now, all was said with context. I said that for worse than I can be at the moment of the game, as long as I am sane I don't lose to you.

I am no better TAK player than anyone else here? That's a funny one.

We never played? Ask Joker, he watched. Most pathetic game I have ever seen. Then another pathetic one where you pick a small original map, go aramon and lose to my zhon. land map, lol. Had others, and ultimately  you lost the bet where if I lost I would join DB. You invited me to DB, gonna deny that too? I don't doubt you will I know you are an hypocrite, but that's another fact.

lol this reminds me of family problems. Whatever pal, I'm thinking about TAK. I hope something comes good out of this all and I don't have to hear insinuations about kingdoms.key because i don't need it and never needed it to win at TAK. I can prove I have more skill, that's what bothers you.

I always say gg, against Zrock or Thyago Legendary, always gg. You might not like me, but my GAME and SKILL is something you can't deny. I know what works in a TAK game and what doesn't.
Back to top Go down

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:00 pm

scrubbed.

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Then don't make a topic with my name. And tells other dbs to stop putting my name in every topic. With you denying the db invitation, I am now 200% sure  you cheated. And see why I refused it? because you suck.

Who cares.

Answering to the crap below: I am 200% sure because I am now 200% sure that you are an hypocrite and act for pride, and that explains everything.

Answering again: I invite people to play 1v1. Not obsessed people who will do anything including what is not allowed. I've lost 1v1 (not vs you yet), but I'm still the best - skill.

Answering to Atrain below
Quote :
Landherr, Double does not cheat. None of us are experts at this game. Saying you know everything that can and cannot happen is very gun-loaded. There is one very simple matter throughout all ages of online-gaming when it comes to cheating. Proof. Find it, and than send out accusations. There are ways to catch cheating.
Considering what is expertise (I think that is a stupid term for a videogame though) you could call me expert, as in anything the level is always a comparison of the existent people involved. I never intended to make it public he is a cheater, I can't prove he has cheated and I don't even care. I know that wasn't possible, I don't everything that is right, but I know that wasn't possible. I can prove though he doesn't have conditions to beat me. He has 0% of beating me 1v1 as always. There are ways to catch cheating indeed, and that's why he refused to record.

People throw accusations at me as well, I am not seeing proofs as well.

As a final note, the zhon game was me with zhon in a small original map against his taros. Mon exp off, he managed to lose the second game: mediocre. Like all others he lost.

Last edited by $_Landherr on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:11 pm

scrubbed.

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm

scrubbed.

Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Landherr, Double does not cheat.  None of us are experts at this game.  Saying you know everything that can and cannot happen is very gun-loaded.  There is one very simple matter throughout all ages of online-gaming when it comes to cheating.  Proof.  Find it, and than send out accusations.  There are ways to catch cheating.

Last edited by A-train-DB on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:19 pm

To all TAK community,
Do NOT take this thread seriously, just grab a few popcorns and watch the brand new "Clash of the Trolls" and "The Flame War" movies for free! In TAK community theaters only!
Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. Empty

Back to top Go down

scrubbed.
Page 1 of 1