TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scrubbed.

Go down 
+4
$_ARTHAN
A-train-DB
__Best Ever____
Sokka
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:14 pm

scrubbed.

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:22 pm

It,s simple no one played it!!!

maybe 1-3 games in a week or a month!!!SadSadSad

if we play more we can play the CWG but like 1 mont and no one puts ideas in the forum!!!  study
Back to top Go down

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:21 pm

scrubbed.

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:53 pm

hmm Intresting!!!

Last edited by IMPEQ_Sokka on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:47 pm

scrubbed.

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:22 pm

I only lost once to Doublescrub, and I was Zhon in a small map. And I still won the rematch (we even had a bet, and you managed to lose that's how poor you are son), and before that I beated your Aramon with my Zhon in a small original map as well. Among countless other games that I've never lost. I don't lose a fair game of TAK to someone as bad as you, end of story. Ask anyone what's the chance of Landherr losing a game of TAK to you. That's easy, none. Not in this life probably. Can you prove we even played?

Trolling this thread? This whole topic is a trolling. If you are even using the term CWG is because I started using it and made it popular.

Imperial Equalists only have 1 BR and it is me (and not yet, I'm still just a subordinate). The rest are 3+ europeans, and can increase. KD also only has 1 BR.

You can continue the CWG, but the 1st has ended. Make the 2nd. The main problem is definitely not the time problems, but the system. Time is just one in countless factors, and the less important of them.

It was me who bothered to request a Clan War Game section. I don't know what the \"****\' are you on about, it's not over. The 1st is. I'm defending TAK interests, if that collides with your interests then I don't give two shits. I care more about TAK than I've ever cared about your faggot \"***\". If you are such in a hurry to keep it, start it right now. Fix the broken rules and everything else, if you prefer it broken and cheatable, then ignore it.

Besides you don't have to tell Sokka to think for himself. He's probably been smarter than us two together, he made not only the CWG happen but a lot of stuff. He's not showing up just for his ego like you, he's been here trying when things were good and when things were bad. Unlike you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:47 pm

..The filth.

Last edited by A-train-DB on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:55 am

I think we can "postpone" CWG#1 instead of creating a CWG#2. Putting #2 in front of Clan War Game makes no sense since CWG#1 was never finished.
As long as it remains postponed/"canceled" we can think together of how to improve it.

Balancing the rules is important, but keeping an event ongoing (especially one that motivates TAK community so much) is probably even more important than balanced rules. After all, only experience and testing will show which things are balanced and which are not.

About Smurfing, you can smurf a name but you can't smurf a player's skill. Furthermore, rarely people smurf because they are good players, so we can deal with smurfs "in-game", if you know what I mean. Aslo, GameRanger has fixed account numbers, which can be used to detect the ID of a player and decide if he/she is a smurf or not.

about cheating, what if we "hire" the most trustworthy people in the community to be "refferees" of the CWG? They are responsible to host the game, select the map and put any rules like map-revealed, mon-expendable etc. Since info is received by the host, technically speaking, if the host's TAK directory isn't hacked, the match itself wouldn't be hacked.

However, if hacking is still a problem, what about creating pseudo-scripted skirmish maps to use as CWG maps? Since they will be scripted, their info will override any hacked unit statistics (at least that is what i think). Morevoer, if even the scripted maps are not hack-proof, what about pseudo-modded skirmish maps to act as CWG maps?
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:05 am

Me and Sokka only played one vs dbs. There were times when there was only 1 db in the game or something, but it didnt make cwg, just so you see that mercenaries do not fix everything.

I also hardly ever lose 2v2 with Sokka. Including vs any db in the game.

This topic is trolling, double asked a question making insinuations. Sokka asked sincerely to it. He then proceed to drop a huge text putting my name there and talking a lot of shit. That's trolling. I don't smurf, I never don't play because "I don't feel like playing". My comments about this are here:

http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t983-for-all-morons

1st CWG has finished for being unplayable and its weak system abused already.

Arthan wrote:
However, if hacking is still a problem, what about creating pseudo-scripted skirmish maps to use as CWG maps? Since they will be scripted, their info will override any hacked unit statistics (at least that is what i think).
That's genius. If it works that's a palliative for a better solution that would require contact with GR. Discuss it here please, I hope it works: http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t992-maps-for-the-cwg#9655

Proper rules are important, without it the CWG will lose interest in very short time.

And there are people who smurf even though they are good, but that's because there are better players.
Back to top Go down

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:19 am

scrubbed.

Last edited by War is Hell-DB on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:43 am

It's not a sporting event. It's a videogame, maybe if you realized that things would have even worked from the start. But people forget it's a game not the world cup, and that's when Thyago Legendarys come up. If you refuse to play maps (by Arthan) where you can't make a Temple with 2 middle lodestones, then I don't have anything else to stay.

I was dicussing about the end/break of the 1st CWG with Sokka when no one was even playing it.
Back to top Go down
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am

Love how landherr put the link up to his topic because nobody replied to his egotistical crap the first time around. 'Anyone knows who I am by the outstanding unmatched display of skill'. Just LOL. Who calls themselves 'outstanding' Get a grip.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 am

Yep I am an  egotistical \"******\" but so are all you people,especially dbs. I don't call myself  outstanding,  it was  an adjective to the  word skill. And no one answered because you are answering to it here, instead of there.

And you still haven't realized the CWG isn''t over? sigh,fans.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 am

..The filth.

Last edited by A-train-DB on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:11 am

I know that sometimes I am wrong. I don't quit, it's a game. I know people would love to see me quitting, because I am the best nothing less nothing more.

I don't care about credibility, I care about facts. I am not the greatest thing to ever put my hand on a mouse, you are seriously delusional. But I am the best at TAK, indeed.

Your post is not shocking at all for me. You go around calling me Landy like I ever even knew you, go around making topics using my name. Look at this topic, my name was brought up. What do you expect me to just accept it. No mate, it was you kids who started the argument.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:38 am

$_Landherr wrote:
I know that sometimes I am wrong. I don't quit, it's a game. I know people would love to see me quitting, because I am the best nothing less nothing more.

If anyone wants you to quit, it's probably because you're an insufferable \"***\".
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:44 am

If I sucked at this game, like you, people wouldn't care at all.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:52 am

$_Landherr wrote:
If I sucked at this game, like you, people wouldn't care at all.

Have your delusions been diagnosed by a doctor yet? I'm sure there's some anti-psych meds that could make you almost functional in reality.

I'm only slightly joking, but in all seriousness, you need to get evaluated.

Has nothing to do with how good you are or aren't at a video game.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:59 am

I am not blind and that's exactly  the source of everything.

In your forums someone said "And one day I will RULE THE WORLD"  in "all seriousness". You imagine what would happen if I said it? "megalomaniac". Because if I say it it makes sense, I can back my game up anytime. I am not the one going after trouble. It's like when everything was peacful and double drops 10 paragraphs of db egotistical bullshit including stuff like "we owned br". He's obviously crazy, and I don't accept it. I can prove I beat him 100% in all maps he pick without cheating, can he prove he even beats me a single game without cheating?

So far all we have is words. You believe what you like and I'll do the same. I don't have any doubt.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:06 pm

by your delusions, i'm not referring to the game of TAK. If that somehow hasn't been clearing enough. Your delusion is that if anyone has an issue with you, it has nothing to do with how you play TAK, it has to do with your unbearable personality.

Have a good day, brah.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:19 pm

It has to do with how I play TAK. Say what you like, opinions. Have a good day you too pal.

Hmm that makes me remember people  calling Luck an asshole. I think language is a big factor, not only personality. If people go around talking shit about me it's hard for me to remain a gentleman all the time.

It's like when people say I smurf when I don't. Long time ago they said I was Spagg, then Choi, then even Rachy lol when I wasn't around for a year or so. People I couldn't lose to at the time, ask them. A lot of people smurf, professional smurfs too they are even  in this topic. But people keep talking crap all the time I'm not made of steel, well only when a game of TAK starts (and not always). I don't start shit unprovoked.
Back to top Go down

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:22 pm

scrubbed.

Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Quote :
..Scrubbed the filth.

Last edited by A-train-DB on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 pm

my giromba is friendly. UAHSSAUHSUHUSAHUSAUSAHUHSAU LMAO // I had to say that, sorry. Don't care about that.
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:40 pm

scrubbed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scrubbed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. Empty

Back to top Go down

scrubbed.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next