TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scrubbed.

Go down 
+4
$_ARTHAN
A-train-DB
__Best Ever____
Sokka
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

scrubbed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 am

I empathise with train on this one. I too am usually very friendly towards people even in 'real life' people find it hard to dislike my easy going helpful attitude. And I think this is why tak is busier lately as we have been contacting old players again and talking to them and helping them get their games working. I do not feel however that landherr does not have a positive attitude and calling every new player that comes into a room a smurf probably doesn't help anyone. And if you go about telling everyone you're the best at the game and nobody can beat you then it's going to put people off from playing you or even attempting to get back into the game. Show a bit of love and compassion for the game and its interests rather than your own for once landherr. X
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

scrubbed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 am

1str I agree to Train and Rachy (I sad to u landy if u are in a fight, fight with manners!!!)(Sorry Landy but this fighting isn,t good for my health) I,m a confucius supporter so i think u need to do everything with Manners) Of corse u can say ur the best im not saying ur not, But u can,t say someone else is an asshole or a motherfucker!!! I mean u need to be nice...

2nd to solve this i,m Calling Double and landy to fight in 1v1(3 games and record the game and there will b watchers too) 1st this game is to show who of the both is the best and 2nd to show how honorable they are!!!

3rd I,m not saying Double cheated, but I don,t think landy is making up lies maybe he saw something that he coulden,t believe(Landy maybe Double isn,t so bad player as u think!!!???)
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

scrubbed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:57 am

I know i am speechless but I want to say only one thing:

I just dont understand why most of you care that much who is best around.
Some of us are arrogant, some are friendly. I know its hard to create nice community for all. We wont change .. but please RELAX guys.

I noticed that for some seems to be a competition without any awards to be won .... This resembles the loops .. someone wins, the other guy announces to the whole nation and so on.
Come on people ... behave as if we lived in the Middle Ages, it seems to me that we are civilized. Hide your your pride and haughtiness in \"***\". Maybe it will help us.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

scrubbed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:26 pm

..The filth.

Last edited by A-train-DB on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

scrubbed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrubbed.   scrubbed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:10 am