TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf

Go down 
+12
DeeKay
$_Spagg
$ MalinOMW
sharman
$_ARTHAN
AsTheRuinsFall
Vaerun
Tarosking-DB
Bl4ckR4v3N
angel3b
TF-Lord-hawk-claw
Clay4141
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 am

player1 wrote:
(...)
there is a guy in ta who used to play pro sc2. they are not so ahead in apm. each of these games are a science for each of them.
SC2 don't need much apm that's why some clans/leaques still play SC broodwar (but they finally migrate to SC2 after something 2 years), and in fact many pro players cry because of easy SC2 comparing to SC (there is no sense to click/control everywhere/everything cause many thing is doing automatically)

BTW
korean is not only nations it still of live xD

that game won't be competitve as much as some today's games cause that game is only old fun game with lots of weird solution*, but that enough for many of us Very Happy

*examples from bad interviews, from life, and from comparing to other popular games
-no attack/move button (ok patrol can be but its still not the same and patrol should be patrol only not move/attack + patrol) (it still sometimes annoy me that units come back to base :S )
-hard to destroy walls (in one interview i see that opinion that when u gonna build walls its hard to delete them i agree with that its weird thing which not appear in other games, but its fun Very Happy )
-realistic 3D engine (its the best one for us, but many novices/interviewers feel weird when see that "catapult shot bird" or rock from stone giant fly whole map and damage something)
no any blizzard game(maybe expect diablo but not sure) have that advanced** engine in SC/2 WC2/3 there are almost no any bullets/arrow (even if they are they are just almost always 100% precision bullets without any physics (no height's no constant direction etc))

most of this weird solutions are advantages IMO but its gonna be always weird for novices/interviewers which never meet that before

**in 3D realistic meaning
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:05 pm

MalinOMW wrote:

Blahblahblahblahblah...

Just to mention/support/correct a few things:

* There is Attack/Move and, unlike Patrol, units don't come back. However, even with Patrol, you ought to do at least the slight micromanagement and stop your units from patrolling when enemy base is reached by them. Still, I don't think it is a serious problem (actually, no problem at all) and if anyone really compains about it is just a sissy boy who can't micromanage his own dick, period!

* I have played AoE series and C&C series a lot (escpecially AoM), and the walls in these games are a joke. Seriously, I know the "they are cheap so they must be weak in order to be balanced etc.", but in the end they don't really worth the time/cost/effort; just build towers of any short for defence. On the other hand, TAK's wall is probably the only wall that deserves to be built compared with any other typical RTS. They're cheap, built fast and tremendously resistant and their disadvantage is their small occupying space (meaning it is very time consuming to wall a wide plain area) as well as blocking strikes of every player (meaning your Archers can't shoot through walls). Deleting/cleaning such a steady defence is not fair in my most humble/honest opinion.

* 3D Physics engine is awesome not because for those strange funny things (Stone Giant's rock travelling through the map and hitting random target etc.), which are not game-breaking and nearly impossible to abuse, but because the extra statistics a unit has (this fact also makes each TAK unit even more unique than it seems to be). A normal RTS unit has attack, range, armor, health, speed, movement type, special ability etc. but a TAK unit has all these plus acceleration, max.speed, turning rate, manuevrability etc.
People find TAK weird? Then tell me, how weird an AgeOfEmpires2 ship should look through the eyes of a TAKer? A Cannon Galley (one of the largest ships in AoE2) takes a 180-degree turn in 0,1 seconds and reaches its max.speed in 0 seconds! Do you know how noobish and amateurish this fact looks like for a person who has witness TA's-TAK's physics? Give me a break!

Off-topic:
And to all TAers, it was YOUR mistake for anticipating TA:Kingdoms would be TA2 or something. It had a whole fucking "KINGDOMS" on its name, how on Earth you believed it would be TA's sequel?
Biased? Yes, I am biased in favor of TAK, but aren't all TAK-haters biased against TAK in the first place?

Last edited by IMP_ARTHAN on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bl4ckR4v3N

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:00 pm

player1 wrote:
. and you're garbage at both tak and all the others anyway

btw ggs with your other smurf. if u cant play tak just \"****\' off cos i can and i know what im talking about. keep up the good smurfing and hf. im not saying im the best rts player in the world thats ridiculous, im saying i know what im talking especially when it refers to tak, better than anyone else especially u scrub

I'm not a smurf. Its funny how it is the same comments years later. People like you are the reason people like me don't play this game anymore. And I'm no man. But you wouldn't know that, you just assume everyone is a smurf. In your mind everyone must be the same person.

Looking through your posts, you accuse many people of the same thing. You attack people all the time. You're nothing more than an asshole. Paranoid. And you think you're amazing. You are the reason people left this community. And one day, you're going to be here alone, wondering where everyone has gone. Without even the single thought that maybe you were the reason. You and your shit attitude and perspective of other people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Come play some time black raven. I remember you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:57 pm

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
Blabla[/quote]

{vodka on}so whats i going to comment hmm hmm wait vodka will tell but i need wait and then......................

after some minutes vodka tell like STIG in top gear unespected and inreason way but i gonna tell but what hmm, \"****\" need think also something about smurf games, comparing etc, unreal engine, scripting crt, wolves, arthan landherr blacksomething etc gonna answer soon ok i am prepare now in some weird way as TAk compared to other games{stupid vodka off}

ok blackheaven
landherr (bestplayer , player1) think that u play last time on gameranger with other nick and you really sucks, maybe u not play maybe u play no one knows but he belive that u play (that i DONT belive but that landherr beleive)

ok blackheaven
people leave that community with many reason last one can be "me arthan or landherr or someone else from forum" (we suck we kmnow it bla bla bla etc), usually people just unlike this game cause of old graphic, lack of players vs, lack of noobs vs, lack of everything vs, lack of mods vs, blablabala anyway eveyrone has some reason to leave that game they are plenty and much of them just good enough for THEM,
he won't be alone cause someone gonna play TA:K he is nice enough he tells enough knowledge(maybe not enough for no lifes koreans who want to know everything and blabla) to learn to play more good TA:K and etc (not like luck who left when 2v2 and he play with considered noob/novice, landherr gonna still play)

i belive that you are not smurf, but on our community there is something believe that almost every new nick is smurf on gameranger (and some people believe that you play on gameranger etc blabla)

BTW people if want play this game play anyway. same as SC*
many people sux and know it (me arthan etc) and try to make some script co-op maps which require knowledge not skill from game
some people consider they are the best and don't care almost about anything else (landherr and hmm hmm ... hmm dunno Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ) they are good, he best in 1v1 etc and blabla (i lost the theme/story sorry), they are really good but they have some big ego IMO (ohh again i forgot what to say more da-mn hmm who cares)

ok blacksomething (change nick or drunk people gonna have bigger diffucltuies Very Happy )
i forgot what i want to say anyway just NVM

i just prefer old atack/move button which follows to even unknows places (but its prefer style maybe i should just learn how to use TA:K style for that long play but still prefer other games move/attack button style)

i like walls but novices usually hate it and i understand them but dont agree with them

3D engine is awesome but its also look weird for novices IMO

Edit

really you can't be sure that i say that u mean cause i got problems with it xD
Back to top Go down
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:28 pm

What are you all even on about for god sakes get a grip! LOL. Raven come and play TAK and stop moaning. Player stop pretending to be God (It's just a game) even if you were the best ever it's hardly a lifetime achievement. Just get along and play nicely. Love ya x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:45 pm

i dont play god, i suck.

but when people start to bring up people that suck even more, ill fight off cowards/scrubs/quitters and excuses and shit talkers and koreans that were never best at tak (some tried) and etc

u cant say tak is easy if u cant beat everyone. tak is no achievement. just as having beating people that were even worse in gsa isnt any achievement as well. so in a game like tak, if u wanna point out best players u cant look at anything but skill, and so far today we are at the highest level concerning that

and it doesnt mean anything. ill answer to the rest but not now... not easy to keep up with all that, though we've seen it all before anyway

ps: considering reasons people quit- people who win never quit, that gives u a clue Razz
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:22 pm

player1 wrote:
~balblal after many posts talking about koreans~ koreans that were never best at tak (some tried) and etc

Forget the Korean part man, OMW meant something like Chuck Norris being the god (example, Chuck Norris can divide by 0), or Nokia being invencible (http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/76/f1/76f1ca_3165442.jpg LOL).
Popular words to make things funny, because everybody is gonna understand. But I think you didn't... =)
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 pm

im saying no human can get to this level in 3-12months not playing profissionally. and even profissionally no1 will beat me in 3 months starting from 0 even dedicating the life lol

btw that black also came when there was flames with double-clay. im not saying he played in gr with that name. any idiot can register a name in this forum to support his other name lol. he comes in the juicy moments. his comment now is also on the same lines of that time, from the same guys

and black nig... i dont assume everyone is a smurf. SHUT THE \"****\' UP scrub please, what are u even talking about arent u supposed to be "off"?? lol... you dont play anymore because you suck, always did, always will. end of story. i dont have to wonder why losers quit. i dont have to think why double made that comment. its always the same idiots making the same excuses and same garbage playing and consequent quitting

and i wonder whos paranoid, the guy who plays the game, or the idiot who needs to smurf to support his views and talk shit in useless forums.

ps: oh \"****\' i just remember. the guy i mentioned of ta played ta for more than a decade, sc too, sc2 for years in pro level. then i played ta after 8 years and beated him. and he was at his top. dude just \"****\' off you big fucking nigger, you cant play tak you cant play sc you cant lol just shut it scrub
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Rolling Eyes Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:48 am

elephant
Sammael wrote:
Rolling Eyes Sleep
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Korean's already have played TA:K. They were good. But, back in those days.. they weren't elite. I was clan-mates with Arira-MD before. He was skilled and probably the best Korean to play TA:K aside from SauronTheCrusader (who I think was Korean too), but neither of them didn't come very close in comparison to the Elite's such as Paddy, Carn, GoldenEagle, Jim009, Sinistrad and such.

BUT BACK ON TOPIC... hmmmm what was this topic again?
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:36 pm

A-train-DB wrote:

BUT BACK ON TOPIC... hmmmm what was this topic again?

Lol, it is about ressurection mechanics (Spirit Wolf mostly, but other ressurectors like Elsin, Dark Priest, Chief Engineer and Dark Hand have been reported). About Dark Hand, why to use Executioners for making Liches? Zombies leave a corpse behind you know... Wink
Back to top Go down
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Yes to dead undead to raise from the dead! And wasn't Mike_Newb Korean, he was good. And I don't get it why they would be better than any other country?! lol do they have longer fingers or something =/ also how can you play a game professionally.. it's recreational?? And what are you all on about some other starcraft game for?? Crazy people!! X
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Agreed. I don't see how you can make money from playing computer games. I WOULD love to do that.. but I would be pissed off all the time lol. I have small hands and fat fingers!
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:07 pm

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:

Zombies leave a corpse behind you know... Wink

they not (probably since crusade ballance) they die, they have even proper animation, but they dont leave corpse
Back to top Go down
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Yes they now but no in CB they have corpses
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Rachy wrote:
And I don't get it why they would be better than any other country?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbpCLqryN-Q look there, koreans are created for starcraft broodwar, and for almost every game

Quote :
do they have longer fingers or something =/
no one rly knows why they are considered as different(better) nation in RTS world

Quote :
also how can you play a game professionally.. it's recreational?
{/my example}i like to pretend professional even its not,{blabla}i miss good mods in this game but this game isnt prepared for good mods{/blabla}

Quote :
And what are you all on about some other starcraft game for??
SC is just good, have the best stability engine* and, i got crashed only 10 times on my thousands games (i quess i played 2000-6000 UMS maps))

*(less bugable/breakable/hackable etc its the most stabile engine of 1995-2000 or something {imo}its give huge fun having stability and square calculating(no lag influence) game type{/imo}, but after last patch 2007 SC sux more and more :S)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:36 pm

i think choi is mike_newb, cant prove...

choi got better the last yrs and so far he's the most skilled korean in tak since the game came out

sc i more popular, end of story. koreans dominate sc, end of story. koreans dont dominate sc because they are koreans, but because they arent new to sc and sc is popular in korea.

they couldnt click that fast in tak, not in 3-12 months. and wouldnt dominate that fast, no1 did in 14 yrs. u need to know what u r doing, otherwise u cant click that fast and even if u know a bit, u can click fast and even fake apm but most of the clicks will be pointless

omw i thought u said LOL had best engine? i think laggers are the problem, not engine. and even so if u just wanna play u dont rly care
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:41 pm

MalinOMW wrote:
IMP_ARTHAN wrote:

Zombies leave a corpse behind you know... Wink

they not (probably since crusade ballance) they die, they have even proper animation, but they dont leave corpse

Spirits wolves got sad when Cavedog did that. xD

player1 wrote:
sc i more popular, end of story. koreans dominate sc, end of story. koreans dont dominate sc because they are koreans, but because they arent new to sc and sc is popular in korea.

they couldnt click that fast in tak, not in 3-12 months. and wouldnt dominate that fast, no1 did in 14 yrs. u need to know what u r doing, otherwise u cant click that fast and even if u know a bit, u can click fast and even fake apm but most of the clicks will be pointless

You bet? xD

Jk. But surely, if someone wanna learn ALL of TA:K gaming, loves TA:K, wanna be the best player, etc, this person will be invencible... (I'm just here because this is the best RTS I've seen ever and I wanna help it ;P, so I just know how to play. And that's Enough.) ;D
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:47 pm

player1 wrote:
{something which i mostly agree and etc}(...){/}
omw i thought u said LOL had best engine? i think laggers are the problem, not engine. and even so if u just wanna play u dont rly care

LoL is new game
SC have really stabile engine of his time
now i think many games have better improvement (LoL SC2 diablo 3 world of tanks and blablabla almost every new game have "server as master" and if somebody didnt connect to server that person gonna have problems
SC1 WC2/3 D2 etc host is something as master,
cossacks (not sure,didn't play enough)/TA/TA:K/heroes 3(turn game so whatever-a) there is no master

{little long if you dont have much time, or you don't want to read philosophy of lag genre, comparing to others stupid ideas and blabla just read conclusion 2}

Spoiler:

Conclusion 2
i just hate when gameplay is different in LAN games/single player compared to little lag and bigger lag games, and that own world system (because of that i can't get enough fun due to
these moments from recorded my play (vs spagg) that made i got really bad feeling for that game sometimes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHOPe0n_OeY

1st with something standing roc (something 12:26-12:34) that one jungle orc inside destroy my totem later
(btw i thought that "standing" roc mean that as usually mean he died, and only my PC don't get yet reaction/command, so i even don't pay attention on him) (during watching on health status that roc, i saw he have no many health so anyway he must die before anything dangerous)
2nd 14:41 stacking jungle orc (its didn't change anygameplay but still it shouldn't happen)
3rd 16:20 long live jungle orc (it wasting little time for my drakes it change gameplay)
4th 16:48 (still not sure cause of many lags during this) building unit protect builder from basilisk stone?
5th 16:55 long live beast lord
6th 18:51-19:25 long live thirsha (that was the most annoying during play for me, now i think that game have more annoying stuff than this)

spagg probably could do same list (but he didn't record game Very Happy) but those small glitchies take off whole fun from me and that game(TA:K) gonna be only something as game without any bigger sense and i can't even see sense to predict to be better in this game due to those annoying stuff
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:41 am

In highly competitive games where you want to prove you're best, you ought to play 1v1 on a totally symmetric map with the same kingdom of your opponent (e.g. Aramon Vs Aramon), and in 1v1 games serious lagging is non-existent except for really bad connections (and if your router is crap, like mine router, then it is not TAK's problem but router's one).
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:59 am

MalinOMW wrote:
i just hate when gameplay is different in LAN games/single player compared to little lag and bigger lag games, and that own world system (because of that i can't get enough fun due to
these moments from recorded my play (vs spagg) that made i got really bad feeling for that game sometimes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHOPe0n_OeY

1st with something standing roc (something 12:26-12:34) that one jungle orc inside destroy my totem later
(btw i thought that "standing" roc mean that as usually mean he died, and only my PC don't get yet reaction/command, so i even don't pay attention on him) (during watching on health status that roc, i saw he have no many health so anyway he must die before anything dangerous)
2nd 14:41 stacking jungle orc (its didn't change anygameplay but still it shouldn't happen)
3rd 16:20 long live jungle orc (it wasting little time for my drakes it change gameplay)
4th 16:48 (still not sure cause of many lags during this) building unit protect builder from basilisk stone?
5th 16:55 long live beast lord
6th 18:51-19:25 long live thirsha (that was the most annoying during play for me, now i think that game have more annoying stuff than this)

spagg probably could do same list (but he didn't record game Very Happy) but those small glitchies take off whole fun from me and that game(TA:K) gonna be only something as game without any bigger sense and i can't even see sense to predict to be better in this game due to those annoying stuff

Don't know but, I think GameRanger "fixed" your italics, but made you 2 (and more that would be italic but isn't) lag together with other. It's like bypass of WarZone, let you play without needing open ports, but it lags as hell.

But I'm not sure. Just guessing. Spagg could be lagging (downloading or because he is normal lagging), and you OMW, lagging too, I saw you lagging last games, don't know why (with spagg...). ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Quote :
You bet? xD

Jk. But surely, if someone wanna learn ALL of TA:K gaming, loves TA:K, wanna be the best player, etc, this person will be invencible... (I'm just here because this is the best RTS I've seen ever and I wanna help it ;P, so I just know how to play. And that's Enough.) ;D

if and coulds and wants live in the streets.

also its impossible to know all of tak, as its impossible to know all of any rts. what happens is that there is always someone whos dominates more. and even so hes not gonna be invencible, no human is.

manolo you were improving a lot beyond "know how to play". thats just an excuse you're telling yourself. just one more excuse for the pile of excuses people make. wanting means nothing, you gotta be able to do it. and someone being just too good and u feel u cant surpass him, that easily demotivates you

koreans are humans. all the good players have the same attributes. the path to reaching them may different, the easiest path is generally known by the best player(s). but its all the same process. and if being korean were something awesome in any rts then explain me why then never dominated ta or tak? they tried... not in thousands like sc, because there is no thousands in tak and ta in the first place

omw all the bad things you mention come from lag. people always try to get better, when they stop is when they feel the cant be the best, then they start making excuses like you did. its not about "wanting to be", its about "being able to". most of these people were never the best in 10+ years, why you think they could be now if they "wanted"... lol

and cut the "highly competitive games where you want to prove...", you can show skills in a thousand manners. carnageking for example proved hes very weak when he made his posts. anyone good could tell he's been far surpassed by many many people
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:30 pm

i discover one more thing (probably many people discover this accidentialy before (specially settlers players))

{press ctrl (no difference between them) or right alt} + click right button mouse and then move mouse =>
yea your screen move something faster and mouse is "shaking on the middle"
so there are as now 3 ways to move screen
1.keyboard arrows (or whatever-a "set" in keys.tdf)
2.moving mouse to border to move screen
3.press ctrl or right alt + RBM and then your mouse is something dancing in the middle screen and view move something fast

Edit
i discover this during trying to hotkey buildings commands, but that game i think isn't support that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next