TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your problem? DF-Drater

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

Whats your problem? DF-Drater Empty
PostSubject: Whats your problem? DF-Drater   Whats your problem? DF-Drater EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:45 pm

lol!

Last edited by $_Spagg on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem? DF-Drater   Whats your problem? DF-Drater EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 pm

* 2012 and people still accuse others as cheaters when lose, jeez! Just play guys, losing is also enjoyable, good luck & have fun!!!
* By the way, Henrique sent me a PM about modding. I like Henrique's idea and I will continue to communicate with him that way. Anyone who wishes to help us in creating the 5.0BB patch (or whatever) is welcome. However, people who try to discourage us, even if they do this for our own good, they are not welcome, we need supporters not saboteurs, sorry if I have insulted anyone in here...
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem? DF-Drater   Whats your problem? DF-Drater EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Arthan is totally right ;D
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/

PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem? DF-Drater   Whats your problem? DF-Drater EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Spagg, I don't think what you mentioned about me is in-depth and accurate enough, but well I understand what you mean. Razz

But danm it's a mix of sadness and pride to see that it is Spagg owning faggots now. Poor TAK.

Spagg wrote:
Seriously, if you want to tell I speedjack because you waved some of my warriors and they didnt die youll have to report the game for this bug, it was like the third time it happened to me, and as always, when I see this happening I simply delete the units
I'd never delete units because of that. Shit happens. It happens to me, happens against me. I never saw anyone doing it on purpose, I don't think anyone has ever known how to do it on purpose.

Arthan, I don't see anyone sabotaging anything. Just the other way. I saw people giving ideas on what they think of an 'updated patch'. In a game like TAK, attention is the last thing you should see negatively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem? DF-Drater   Whats your problem? DF-Drater EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:05 pm

I try to never let a topic about Drater pass by.

http://tak.yuku.com/topic/179/Picture-speaks-for-itself

Someone told me that Quickplaya was Drater as well.

http://tak.yuku.com/topic/100/Another-Speedjacker-busted-Proof-in-the-post
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem? DF-Drater   Whats your problem? DF-Drater EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:36 pm

This topic was moved here to the tak player section.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem? DF-Drater   Whats your problem? DF-Drater EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:54 pm

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
* By the way, Henrique sent me a PM about modding. I like Henrique's idea and I will continue to communicate with him that way. Anyone who wishes to help us in creating the 5.0BB patch (or whatever) is welcome. However, people who try to discourage us, even if they do this for our own good, they are not welcome, we need supporters not saboteurs, sorry if I have insulted anyone in here...
Sup? How's it going?

You guys really just love some drama... and just use TAK as a pretext to get that here...
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem? DF-Drater   Whats your problem? DF-Drater EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:09 am

Game Over wrote:
IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
Sup? How's it going?

You guys really just love some drama... and just use TAK as a pretext to get that here...

LOL, I am doing quite well, thank you! This post was not reffering just to you, dear Landherr, since may you tried to discourage us of making the patch or a mod, but you always wish the best for us and our community. The discouragers were actually other people who have had stopped playing a long time ago and the only thing they do is telling how dead is TAK (and they actually say it like it is something good, OMG!)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem? DF-Drater   Whats your problem? DF-Drater Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your problem? DF-Drater
Page 1 of 1