TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf

Go down 
+12
DeeKay
$_Spagg
$ MalinOMW
sharman
$_ARTHAN
AsTheRuinsFall
Vaerun
Tarosking-DB
Bl4ckR4v3N
angel3b
TF-Lord-hawk-claw
Clay4141
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 pm

player1 wrote:
if and coulds and wants live in the streets.

also its impossible to know all of tak, as its impossible to know all of any rts. what happens is that there is always someone whos dominates more. and even so hes not gonna be invencible, no human is.

That's what I meant... ;P

player1 wrote:

manolo you were improving a lot beyond "know how to play". thats just an excuse you're telling yourself. just one more excuse for the pile of excuses people make. wanting means nothing, you gotta be able to do it. and someone being just too good and u feel u cant surpass him, that easily demotivates you

I'm telling now... I just know how to play, I'm not noob, I'm not very good, I'm just, good! Fine? (I WAS very good, I think, maybe got 'surpassed' like you said =D)
It doesn't demotivate me, I just think, why be so good?
I like to have more knowledge than skill. I just think I have no reason to be better than I am, I'm happy like that...
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:01 pm

i dont recall u ever being very good? not even good enough to say you've been "surpassed"

and why be so good? well mayb u wouldn't get "bored" just because theres someone better than you online. its easy to have lots of fun playing against people you win, and then get "bored" of the game or whatever when u lose. so dont say u play anyone because you don't. it does demotivate you

also knowledge is close related to skill... if u have mroe knowledge u become more skilled, though skill has many other sources as well

people become satisfied as they are, when they feel like they cant surpass some guy... well i said that alrready on the previous post
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Ok. =D
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:03 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:31 am

player1 wrote:
I am gay

omg!
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:57 am

myst wrote:
player1 wrote:
I am gay

omg!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:18 am

Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 Pickard-sploding
Back to top Go down
Carnageking

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 pm

A-train-DB wrote:
Korean's already have played TA:K. They were good. But, back in those days.. they weren't elite. I was clan-mates with Arira-MD before. He was skilled and probably the best Korean to play TA:K aside from SauronTheCrusader (who I think was Korean too), but neither of them didn't come very close in comparison to the Elite's such as Paddy, Carn, GoldenEagle, Jim009, Sinistrad and such.

BUT BACK ON TOPIC... hmmmm what was this topic again?

Matt20001 was korean. KOTH winner, just as good as sinistrad in mplayer. he didnt play too much after mplayer died.

Seriously though--- clean to resurrect is new to people? WTF? How much general knowledge about TAK was lost and had to be relearned? Shit's like the dark ages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:11 pm

troll wanna be. people sucked, people still suck but suck less than before

u prefer to resurrect shit from 3 yrs ago (not this topic the one from before) than play?? lol... nb
Back to top Go down
Carnageking

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:15 pm

player1 wrote:
troll wanna be. people sucked, people still suck but suck less than before

u prefer to resurrect shit from 3 yrs ago (not this topic the one from before) than play?? lol... nb

You know you're posting this in a topic that you resurrected?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 pm

well i play

and u readed that far??? \"****\" thats a lot of no care and no time
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 pm

I don't understand after all this time that you don't realize that you badgering people to play doesn't work. Some people read the forums because we played this game growing up and will occasionally play a game or two when we are bored.

You're seriously the most paranoid, obsessive forum troll I have ever unfortunately witnessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:46 pm

ok troll. i have played ta when i was growing up and i dont resurrect topics from 2010 there to talk shit, thats different than reading. u post to make excuses and talk crap like "bests of all time" "people used to be good" "i know everything about this game" lol... come on newbie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Landherr is a fun and challenging person to play with and against, the hard part is looking past the bullshit he posts. You may be better than most of the ten people who still play, but... You know what - I'm not even going to finish that thought. I think I just said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:41 pm

KingDouble-DB wrote:
Landherr is a fun and challenging person to play with and against, the hard part is looking past the bullshit he posts.
i see a lot of people posting crap, and the only annoying thing about me is that i actually back up what i say

Quote :
You may be better than most of the ten people who still play, but... You know what - I'm not even going to finish that thought. I think I just said it.
this is where the discussions start. i saw more than ten people plauing tak just in this saturday. you make excuses and thats when this all started.being better today means u have more skill than being better back then. me saying this pisses u people off, but thats just raw truth. sorry to disappoint u wanna bes Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Quite the contrary, naive. I think I'm going to go lay down for a nap because my head is clear and nothing in the slightest is "pissing me off." have a great day and happy gaming.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:11 pm

player1 wrote:
ok troll. i have played ta when i was growing up and i dont resurrect topics from 2010 there to talk shit, thats different than reading. u post to make excuses and talk crap like "bests of all time" "people used to be good" "i know everything about this game" lol... come on newbie

You're a habitual point-misser. You're far better at that then youll ever be at TAK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:11 am

Sammael wrote:
I don't understand after all this time that you don't realize that you badgering people to play doesn't work.
i dont badge people to play. play me if you want (or can, in case you are a nigger), or hide. but if you are a horrible garbage player then  dont embarass yourself opening your shit hole to talk about top of all time.

Quote :
Some people read the forums because we played this game growing up and will occasionally play a game or two when we are bored.
some people just play a game or two (or three or four or twenty), get owned and quit. they would continue playing if they weren't owned. some others play a game or two with their main account, and smurf to play more. pointless status crap and pointless fear of losing

Quote :
You're seriously the most paranoid, obsessive forum troll I have ever unfortunately witnessed.
you're not bad either.

i can clearly see how you guys aren't bothered at all

Quote :
You're a habitual point-misser. You're far better at that then youll ever be at TAK.
omg i must be best ever at that too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf   Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Compare: Hunter vs Risen Wolf
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4