TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Conflict Mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rammstein

rammstein

Eternal Conflict Mod Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Conflict Mod   Eternal Conflict Mod EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Edit: Finally i got it uploaded. I hope everything works ok. Here is the link http://cid-1b247a6d07fd0de2.office.live.com/self.aspx/Eternal%20Conflict%20TAK%20mod/EternalConflict.zip?wa=wsignin1.0&sa=45493832
Any feedback(positive and negative) would be greatly appreciated.

For some months last spring i created a mod for TAK which I called Eternal Conflict. I havenĀ“t worked on it for some time now. The mod had a play style somewhat similar to the Empire Earth games. You started at tier 1 with just cheap units i.e. swordsman and archer which costed around 1-50 mana. You could then get as high as tier 6. There you would be using units such as i.e. M1A1 tanks, rifleman and jet fighters. The tier 6 units was expensive i.e. i think that the jet fighter costed 600000 mana. I played the mod against a friend couple of times and it was actually really fun with matches around 3-4 hours on a giant map(60 x40) that was created for this mod. There was a lot of units fighting each other(2000-3000). Most of the units used TAK models but with changed fbi files. But for some units i made new models with my own textures.

The reason why i am posting this is to ask if there is someone who might be interested to download the mod. If there is an interest i can upload it somewhere. I am going to upload some screenshots later so you can get an approximation about the mod.

Last edited by rammstein on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Conflict Mod   Eternal Conflict Mod EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Ofcourse we would be interested. Go ahead and upload it. I can even make a section for your mod in this forum if you want us to have participation in it.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
rammstein

rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Conflict Mod   Eternal Conflict Mod EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Ok then i am going to find the files(it was a while since i worked with them) and upload them. Do someone know any good site where i can upload it? I am currently quiet busy with school but i will try get some screenshots and or videos up at the weekend. Thanks for showing interest. Smile Even though I am currently NOT developing this mod, I would be happy to learn what other people think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Conflict Mod   Eternal Conflict Mod EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:18 pm

If you have msn, then you can upload them mod to that account.
Back to top Go down
rammstein

rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Conflict Mod   Eternal Conflict Mod EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Some screenshots are now avalible in this youtube video Smile (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqwFXVrbdHk)

Back to top Go down
rammstein

rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Conflict Mod   Eternal Conflict Mod EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:39 am

Finally i got it uploaded. I hope everything works ok. Here is the link
Any feedback(positive and negative) would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Conflict Mod   Eternal Conflict Mod EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:44 pm

I just realized where the link is. It's the word link... Just outlined it and made it bold.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Conflict Mod   Eternal Conflict Mod EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:31 am

no time to play =/
neither this one nor new era Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Conflict Mod   Eternal Conflict Mod Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Conflict Mod
Page 1 of 1