TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conflict of Arda crashes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Certifus-

Conflict of Arda crashes Empty
PostSubject: Conflict of Arda crashes   Conflict of Arda crashes EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:01 pm

I can get Conflict of Arda to run for a while (30 minutes tops) then it completely crashes the game. Is this normal or did I do something wrong? Here is what I did to install.

1. Downloaded full Kingdoms from takuniverse
2. Downloaded Conflict of Arda from takuniverse
3. Unzipped Kingdoms
4. Unzipped Conflict of Arda and put all the files into main directory like the Readme said (and removed Kingdoms.key).
5. Created new shortcut with - disablecavedogverification attached at the end of the target.

Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Arda crashes   Conflict of Arda crashes EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Well since you said it crashes after 30 minutes than I dont think it is the mod's fault.

Hmm, did you try running the mod with TakSwitcher?
Back to top Go down
Certifus-

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Arda crashes   Conflict of Arda crashes EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:36 pm

From what I've read and understood, Conflict of Arda is a total conversion not just a mod. I have no idea if you can run Conflict of Arda through the switcher. I did manage to crash TAK: New Era yesterday so maybe its an issue with my computer or something unrelated to COA. I guess I'll just have to remember to save my games every so often.
Back to top Go down
secretfire6

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Arda crashes   Conflict of Arda crashes EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 am

I also have this crashing problem in all the mods so far except for the equinox races. screen goes black with sound for a second, then everything closes to desktop. Very very frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Arda crashes   Conflict of Arda crashes Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflict of Arda crashes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: