TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.

Go down 
+3
[K] Caesar
$ MalinOMW
__Best Ever____
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Have you played the script before?
Yes
KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
No
KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:04 am

hider93256 wrote:
So do you need some more time to figure out how to do this?

Or do you need me to come in here and run this thing the right way?

Because breaking rules during the course of the thing in order to avoid unwanted results is the right way. lol.

slowsnail wrote:
No one wants to have anything to do with you, that's the only reason. Who fucking cares about winning or losing. Spoiled brat.

Doesn't make sense when you kept begging me to teach you tak (and that's just 1 example), Hail Caesar. Or should I call you ForbiddenDonut. I'll still be n1e and that's all people care about.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:22 am

Not again  Sad 
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:51 am

Ah don't blame him Sokka. He could only contain himself for so long. It ain't his fault he's adopted Razz
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:41 pm

One problem is that here all welcome actually means all welcome. In short, there is no hypocrisy here and playing highest level of tak ever is no problem, for example. That bothers you fans, who do contrarily.

Keep hiding and hf. Wink

main "problem":
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:55 am

Cool well let us know how it turns out.

Enjoy dwelling.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:57 pm

xD good one
Back to top Go down
BDRooter

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:34 pm

hey guys im planning a 4v4 tourney in early 2016. Just wanted to test the waters, Will send an update every 3-6 months. Please keep this at the top of your daily "to do". thanks
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Keep going offtopic, trolling and using bad language. That's all allowed in this site as long as you are not me.

spoiler: 'he wished but he was never the best' wrote:
Says the scrub who started the argument as usual, since that's all you can do. And now you say something as if you are registered, which you never had the balls to do.

spoiler: another usual hider wrote:
Cool. This one is just a 5min/10min, which anyone can give ideas and/or could have played already, but they didn't because they didn't figure out a way to win without breaking rules/removing opponent (something not allowed on this one). No compromise on this one, but no wasting people's time with faking too. The goal of this one is to play, not to make excuses and hide. As in post #1, check http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t1287-original-multiplayer-scripted-map-king-of-the-hill
For those who actually wanna play and aren't all talk (unlike the recent trolls up here), leave your contact anyhow.

Keep hiding and hf fans. No fake "all welcome" on my side.

-Best Ever
It's all about me.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:10 pm

can't keep updating it through edit anymore, so

for the clown who is all talk and flamed this one again (lots of time to flame, over 700 posts only on this forum just to flame lol), first posts in this topic are still followable, so all welcome.

lol:

Hf,
keyON1e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2